Sweet Potato Soup with Granito Citronela y Jengibre
Satisfaction in a bowl!
Sweet potatoes are the hero of this healthy and light soup. Perfect for an autumn or cold winter day, it will bring sunshine into your life with its bright and warm flavours. Our SAL de IBIZA Granito Citronela y Jengibre (Lemongrass and Ginger) is just perfect for this winter warmer! Nice add on: it is glutenfree and vegan.
- 700 g Sweet potatoes
- 3 tsp Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp Freshly grated ginger
- 400 ml Coconut milk
- 1 pc Yellow onion, medium size
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2-3 tsp Juice of 1 big lime
- 1/2 pc Freshly chopped chili
- 1/4 bunch Freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp SAL de IBIZA Citronela & Jengibre
- Heat oil in a large pot
- Peel and cut onions and ginger into small pieces and sauté until onions are soft and translucent
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small chunks
- Add sweet potatoes to pot, cover with water and let simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender
- Add coconut milk, squeeze in the juice of the lime and add 1 teaspoon of SAL de IBIZA Citronela & Jengibre and cayenne pepper according to your taste
- Blend the soup until smooth with an immersion hand blender
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, freshly chopped chili and the remaining SAL de IBIZA Granito Citronela & Jengibre
- Serve in warm bowls
- BON PROVECHO!