Cancellation policy for consumers
Consumers have the following right of withdrawal: Cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SAL de IBIZA GmbH, Kleine Hamburger Str. 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany, phone: +49 (0)30 280 981 80, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a conclusive declaration (e.g., a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed sample cancellation form for this purpose (not mandatory). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you. In any case we may refuse to make the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall assume the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
To: SAL de IBIZA GmbH, Kleine Hamburger Str. 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract signed by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply:
- In the case of contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- In the case of contracts for the supply of goods which can perish quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
- In the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.