§ 1 Applicability
(1) These General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all orders placed by customers (hereinafter referred to as "Customer" or "you") via our online shop.
(2) Deviating General Terms and Conditions of the Customer will not be recognised unless we expressly agree to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contractor
The purchase contract is concluded with:
SAL de IBIZA GmbH
Kleine Hamburger Str. 2
10115 Berlin, Germany
Managing Director: Daniel C. Witte
Tel.: +49 (0)30 280 981 80
Fax: +49 (0)30 280 981 82
Sales tax identification number: DE 813 980 612
(hereinafter referred to as "we").
§ 3 Order process and conclusion of contract
By placing the products or goods in our online shop, we request you to submit a binding purchase offer to us. When you have found the product you want, you can place it in the basket, without any obligation, by clicking on it. You can remove products from the basket at any time by clicking on the [delete] button. By clicking the button [order now] you complete the ordering process and make a binding offer to us to purchase the products in your basket. The process can be cancelled at any time by closing the browser window. On the individual pages you will receive further information, e.g. on correction options. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation of receipt by e-mail. This e-mail does not constitute an order confirmation.
We will accept your offer within two days by:
- issuing a declaration of acceptance or order confirmation in a separate e-mail, or
- delivering the goods
- If applicable, carrying out the payment transaction by our service provider or the selected payment service provider. The time of execution of the payment transaction depends on the selected payment method (see "Terms of payment").
The relevant alternative for you depends on which of the listed events occurs first.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax (VAT) and other price components and do not include shipping costs.
(2) You will be informed of the respective shipping costs on the product pages, in the basket system and on the final order page.
(3) There is no minimum order value.
§ 5 Delivery, requirements for the use of “Print at home Tickets”
(1) Delivery takes place within Europe.
(2) Please refer to the respective product page for the delivery time.
(3) Self-collection of the product is not possible.
§ 6 Terms of payment
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
(1) Credit card
You enter your credit card details when placing your order. Your card will be charged immediately after placing the order.
(2) SEPA direct debit mandate
By placing an order, you are granting us a SEPA direct debit mandate. We will inform you of the date of the account charge at least one business day in advance (so-called pre-notification). A bank business day is any working day with the exception of Saturdays, national public holidays and the 24th and 31st of December each year. The account will be charged before the goods are dispatched.
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"), you must be registered with PayPal, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out by PayPal immediately after the order has been placed. You will receive further instructions in the order process.
(4) Google Pay
In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"), you must be registered with Google, have activated the Google Pay function, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after the order is placed. You will receive further information during the ordering process.
In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Apple Inc., One Apple Park Way, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA ("Apple"), you must use the "Safari" browser, be registered with Apple, have activated the Apple Pay function, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction is carried out immediately after placing the order. You will receive further instructions in the order process.
§ 7 Reservation of ownership
The product remains our property until full payment has been made.
§ 8 Warranty
The legal warranty rights apply to the products offered in our online shop.
§ 9 Cancellation policy for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SAL de IBIZA GmbH, Kleine Hamburger Str. 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany, phone: +49 (0)30 280 981 80, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a conclusive declaration (e.g., a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed sample cancellation form for this purpose (not mandatory). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you. In any case we may refuse to make the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall assume the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
To: SAL de IBIZA GmbH, Kleine Hamburger Str. 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract signed by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
The right of withdrawal does not apply:
- In the case of contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- In the case of contracts for the supply of goods which can perish quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
- In the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 10 Storage of the contract, contract language
(1) We do not store the text of the contract. You can view, print and save the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) via the "GTC" link on our website. The order details and the GTC will also be sent to you by e-mail.
(2) The contract language is English.
§ 11 Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure in front of a customer arbitration board.
§ 12 Data protection declaration
§ 13 Final Clauses
(1) Contracts between us and the customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The legal regulations on the restriction of the choice of law and on the applicability of mandatory regulations, in particular of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence as a consumer, remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between us and the customer shall be Berlin.
(3) Should any clause of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be invalid, the remaining part of the contract shall remain valid. Instead of the invalid clause, the relevant legal regulations shall apply.
SAL de IBIZA GmbH, June 2022
§ 1 Applicability